We collect no personal information about you when you visit our site unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, we collect and store certain information automatically.
What We Collect and Store Automatically
- Name of the domain from which you access the Internet
- Date and time you access our site; and
- Internet address of the Website from which you linked directly to our site.
We use the information we collect to count the number and type of visitors to the different pages on our site, and to help us make our site more useful to visitors like you.
IP addresses and cookies
What is a cookie? A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the file of the browser on your computer's hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. The information stored within that cookie can identify the computer, the pages that are visited and the duration of that visit. Cookies can only be read by the web server from which they were originally deployed, and they do not allow access to the rest of your computer or any other personal information about you. A cookie will typically contain the name of the domain from which the cookie has come, the "lifetime" of the cookie, and a value, usually a randomly generated unique number.
- Cookies are used in the following way on this website:
- To help us recognise you as a unique visitor (just a number) when you return to this website.
- To compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use this website and to help us improve the structure of our website.
- We cannot identify you personally in this way.
- Two types of cookies may be used on this website:
- Session cookies. These are temporary that remain in the cookie file of your browser until you leave this website. They are used to recognize your PC as you move from page to page. Such cookies can also help maintain session integrity and security; and
- Persistent cookies. This type of cookie remains in the cookie file of your browser for longer than a session cookie and is used to identify repeat visitors, so that you do not need to remember data previously entered onto our website. We keep these cookies for 24 months from the date you first log onto our website.
If You Send Us E-mail
You may choose to provide us with personal information, as in e-mail with a comment or question. We use the information to improve our service to you or to respond to your request. Sometimes we forward your e-mail to other government employees who may be better able to help you.
Links to Other Sites
The information on this site is according to the Ministry of ICT, Information best efforts, accurate at the time of publication and the Ministry of ICT, Information makes every effort to keep it accurate and relevant. If you find any information on this website that you believe may be inaccurate, please let us know at email@example.com
If you wish to make a comment or query about any Government ICT issue e.g. government websites, please write to us -
Office of the Prime Minister
Tanteen, St. George's