Farmers can access a range of agricultural services from the government of Grenada that enhances productivity, and add value to their produce. Services could include hiring of farm equipment, purchase/sale of seeds and breeder crops, as well as access to fertilizers and others.
Established farmers benefit from extension services provided by the government that seek to bring farmers and skills up to date with advances in the field worldwide.
You need to be a registered farmer to access these services.
- Register yourself online.
- Complete the Agricultural Services Request form. Select all services required.
- The fee associated with each service depends on the nature of the service. Once you total your requirements, the system shall upraise you of the fees required for that service.
- Review the details. Submit online.
- Make payment as required.
- Once provisioned, you can visit the authorized office to collect the required items and complete the transaction.
There are no payments required to avail this service.
Payments for hire and purchase of items are as prescribed from time to time.
Ministry of Agriculture & Lands
Sir Eric Matthew Gairy Botanical Gardens
Tanteen, St. George’s,
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2708 | +1 (473) 440-3078 | +1 (473) 440-3083
Fax: +1 (473) 440-4191