CARICOM nationals who have a Caribbean Skills Qualification Certificate or equivalent are exempt from requiring a work permit. They shall, however, need to obtain a clearance from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs that evaluates and certifies that their skills match the requirements of the Caribbean Skills Qualification.
- The business that desires to bring foreign skills has demonstrated that talent is not locally available
- The business is in sound financial position and has met all its statutory needs towards the Government of Grenada
- Register yourself as a Business and obtain access credentials to the E-Services portal
- Login and fill the Application for Certificate of Recognition of Caribbean Community Skills Qualification
- Provide all the details requested. Upload the filled form
- Additionally, upload the following document
- University / College Degree
- Skills Certificate
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate
- Police Record (from home country)
- Copy of Passport
- Passport Photo
- Copy of all Original Certificates
EC $ 250 is charged for this service.