Skip to main content

Gender Violence Help

Seek emergency help during domestic abuse/violence.

Service Information

Individuals facing abuse or violence at home or at work can access emergency help provided by the Special Victims Unit, RGPF. This unit is specially designed to handle sexual violence, domestic violence, child abuse and other matters of such nature, and is run by CIDs of the Royal Grenada Police Force. Individuals can disclose the nature of the issue, and expect a call back from the unit.

When no immediate threat is perceived, you may also call 400 for immediate help.

Process Steps
  1. Register yourself online as a citizen and obtain access to the E-Services Portal
  2. Complete the Gender Violence Help form
  3. Review and submit.
  4. A member of the Special Victims Unit shall contact you.

If you feel an immediate need for help, call 400.

Payment Details

There are no payments associated with this service.


In the event of any urgency, or emergency, call 400 or kindly contact:

Special Victim Unit
Royal Grenada Police Force

Police Headquarters
Fort George, St. George's
Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-3999 | +1 (473) 440-1043 | +1 (473) 440-1047
Fax: +1 (473) 435-7699