Start Date: June 2019
The Drum Corps Programme provides forums for students at the primary, secondary, and tertiary levels to showcase and demonstrate their creative talents and skills on the marching drums.
- to teach basic functions and rudiments of playing the drums, along with marching skills.
- to learn how to read and play different rhythmic patterns.
- to teach Drummers how to incorporate different playing rudiments at various sporting events.
- to encourage Drummers to enhance their technique.
- to provide a platform for the students to showcase their talent.
Programme Schedule & Format
- Days: Monday to Friday
- Venues: Anglican High School, Grenada Junior Academy, St. Mary's Junior School, Calliste Government School, St. Louis RC Girls' School.
- Time: 12:00pm/noon to 4:00pm