The New Imani program is an innovative program of the Government of Grenada that seeks to train youth in an industrial setting, through theoretical and practical training, job shadowing and actual work in the field. It is bringing about transformation in the lives of hundreds of youth throughout Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique.
Good academic performance and the desire to take charge in ones life.
- Register yourself online.
- Complete the New Imani Registration form.
- Upload a digital copy of a passport size photograph in high resolution.
- Upload other documents requested a. Academic Certificates b. Curriculum Vitae c. One Reference letter
- Complete the section on Community Involvement by providing details of the activities you have participated
- Select the Imani program of your choice. You can choose up to two components of your choice which may be made available based on others choice and their competitive ratings on their application.
- Review the application. Once you submit, you cannot make changes to the application form.
- Submit. Visit back periodically to check the status of your application. Once your selected to a program, you will be intimated by email and by telephone
There are no payments associated with this service.