Professionals applying for Assessment of Credentials from the Grenada National Accreditation Board need to sign the Release Authorization to enable GNAB to obtain the records and assess equivalence.
This form is for the attention of the Registrar or other authorised personnel at the tertiary education institution or awarding body from which the applicant’s qualification was awarded. It requests that all relevant transcripts and academic records should be released to GNAB for the purpose of credentials evaluation
Professionals applying for Assessment of Credentials only need to apply
- Firstly, register yourself as a citizen or visitor and obtain a valid login credentials to apply for this service.
- Download the "RELEASE AUTHORIZATION FORM FOR TRANSCRIPTS AND ACADEMIC RECORDS" Form
- Complete the details requested in the form. Sign at the bottom.
- Upload the form and Click Submit.
- Revisit the site to check status of your application.
The Executive Director
Grenada National Accreditation Board
Kirani James National Stadium
Queens Park, St. George's
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2737 (Ext 63300)