Citizens can inform and seek assistance from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding any incident, accident, missing person or any other issues for which you need support from the Government of Grenada.
- Register yourself online and obtain access to the E-Services Portal.
- Complete the Report Incidence Form.
- Upload the form, along with images/photos of missing persons or any document that can aid in the resolution of the issue.
- Once submitted, revisit the site often to check on the status. You should also receive any updates in your mailbox.
- If the issue is urgent, in addition to submitting this form, contact the concerned authorities at the numbers provided below
False claims and false documents are liable for further investigations and are punishable by law.
There are no payments associated with this service