Skip to main content

Report Incidence in Foreign Nation with Ministry

Inform any untoward incidence during your visit or residence in a foreign country to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

Service Information

Citizens can inform and seek assistance from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs regarding any incident, accident, missing person or any other issues for which you need support from the Government of Grenada.

Process Steps
  1. Register yourself online and obtain access to the E-Services Portal.
  2. Complete the Report Incidence Form.
  3. Upload the form, along with images/photos of missing persons or any document that can aid in the resolution of the issue.
  4. Once submitted, revisit the site often to check on the status. You should also receive any updates in your mailbox.
  5. If the issue is urgent, in addition to submitting this form, contact the concerned authorities at the numbers provided below


False claims and false documents are liable for further investigations and are punishable by law.

Payment Details

There are no payments associated with this service


Ministry of Foreign Affairs 

Ministerial Complex
Fourth Floor
Sir Eric Matthew Gairy Botanical Gardens
Tanteen, St. George's,
Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2640 | +1 (473) 440-2712 | +1 (473) 440-3036
Fax: +1 (473) 440-4184
Email: |