The Legal Aid and Counselling Clinic provides for-
- Legal advice and representation
- Legal research and advocacy.
Grenadian nationals can request and avail the services of a Legal Aid.
This service can help the citizen to effectively document and represent the case in the court of justice, and to ensure fair and just outcomes.
A valid case needs to exist.
- Register yourself online
- Choose and fill the Request Legal Aid form
- Submit the form online along with additional information that shall support your case effectively
- Revisit often to check status.
- Expect a call to help facilitate/expedite this service.
There are no payments associated with this service.
Supreme Court Registry
Upper Church Street
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2030 | +1 (473) 440-0870
Fax: +1 (473) 440-6695
Office Hours are 8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. Monday - Friday
St, John's Street
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2060 | +1 (473) 440-6163
Fax: +1 (473) 440-6163