Sponsorship and partnerships are vital to further the cause of sports in the Caribbean. Businesses, charitable organizations and individuals passionate about sports, and would like to enhance the skills, visibility and programming in Grenada can become partners with the government or authorized institutions to extend or develop new initiatives in Grenada, Carriacou and Petite Martinique.
- Register yourself as a business or individual and obtain access credentials to the E-Services portal.
- Sign in and access the Sports Partner / Sponsor Form
- Complete the Form, highlighting how you would like to partner with the Division of Sports, Ministry of Youth, Sports, Culture & The Arts, or how you would like sponsor existing or new programs. Also, highlight funds that can be set aside for this initiative
- Upload and submit the form
- The Officer in charge of programming from the Sports Division shall contact you to take things forward.