The Student Transfer Request affords families the opportunity to apply for their child to transfer to the preferred secondary school – one that will deliver the ideal education due to convenience, learning opportunities, physical/psychological/social support, and or costs.
This form must only be used for transfers of students who were successful in CPEA (Caribbean Primary Exit Assessment).
In addition, requests for transfers should only be made on the following grounds; requests on any other grounds will not be considered.
- Change of residency of parents after the submission of placement forms.
- The child has one or more older siblings presently attending this school.
- Based on demographics: Transportation cost will be less for the child to attend this school as compared to the school assigned.
- The school has accommodation and special arrangements for physically challenged students via ramps, transportation, etc.
- Instances of social issues with deep psychological effects on the child
- Being at this school. Please note that original documentation(s) signed by a medical practitioner, education consultant or psychologist should accompany the transfer request for this reason.
- Download the Ministry of Education’s Transfer Application Form
- Parent of guardian to complete Section A – Background Information
- Complete Section B – Transfer Details
- Complete, sign and date Section C – Parent’s / Guardian’s Declaration
- Upload the completed form in this site or deliver it to the Ministry of Education for evaluation.
Students can submit the request for transfer for the preferred secondary school for free.
Parents/Guardians and other concerned citizens may contact:
Ministry of Education & Human Resource Development, Religious Affairs & Information
Sir Eric Matthew Gairy Botanical Gardens
Tanteen, St. George's, Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2737
Fax: +1 (473) 440-6650