Each year the Prime Ministers Office sets aside special funds for the students going for higher education to assist them in their tuitions and / or travel. Funds are limited and each case is individually evaluated.
Student needs to have obtained an unconditional admission letter from institution of study
1. Register yourself online and obtain valid login credentials
2. Download the Tuition & Airfare Assistance form.
3. Provide all the details requested.
4. Upload the form.
5. Upload additional documents requested
- Copy of unconditional admission letter from institution of study and Invoice for tuition cost
- Reference letter from a recognized person in the community
- Letter of application from individual applying for assistance
- For Continuing Students ONLY: Copy of latest Transcript/Record of Grades & Enrollment Status Letter. (Deadline to apply - June 30 every year)
- Copy of scholarship/ fellowship/ grant/ bursary letter
6. Review & Submit
7. Revisit often to view approval. Alternately you may be contacted by the PMO intimating of your forms status.
There are no payments associated with this service