Any individual, business or enterprise, interested in operating a Water Sports Services in Grenada, Carriacou & Petite Martinique can easily apply and obtain a valid license.
- Register yourself as a citizen, business or visitor, and obtain valid access credentials to avail this service.
- Download the Water Sports Services Application Form.
- Complete all the details requested including details of the water sports activity, and certifications required to run them
- Additionally, upload the following Forms & Documents and click Submit
- Grenada Ports Authority Approval
- Copy of Public Liability and Personal Accident Insurance indicating period of coverage
- Annual Stamp Duty and Personal Income Tax OR Value Added Tax (VAT) Registration Certificate
- First Aid Training Certificate
- Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation Training Certificate
- Written Safety Policy and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Professional Certificate from Training Institute
- Any other certificates relevant to the application
- Revisit periodically and check status of the registration
Grenada Tourism Authority (GTA)
Burns Point, St. George’s, Grenada, W.I.
Tel: +1 (473) 440-2279
Fax: +1 (473) 440-6637